CESUN 2016 Conference - Hosted at GW University
CESUN 2016 seeks to bring together researchers, from multiple domain and methodological backgrounds who share a common interest in tackling complex socio-technical systems problems. The conference will be held from Monday June 27th – Wednesday June 29th, with a pre-conference professional development workshop for students held from 1-5pm on the proceeding Sunday (6/26).
- Architecture and complexity
- Humans in engineering systems
- Infrastructure resilience
- Technology management and policy
- Engineering systems education
For more information please visit the CESUN 2016 website.