Master of Science & Master of Engineering Degrees
The Department offers Master of Science degrees in engineering management, and systems engineering, and a Master of Engineering degree in cybersecurity policy and compliance. Select any of the links below to learn more about our programs.
Cybersecurity Policy and Compliance
Doctor of Engineering Degree
The Department offers the Doctor of Engineering degree in engineering management. Select the link below to learn more about this programs.
Doctor of Philosophy Degree
The Department offers a Doctor of Philosophy degree with a focus in engineering management or systems engineering. Select one of the links below to learn more about our programs.
The Department offers several graduate certificates.
- Emergency Management and Public Health
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Energy Engineering and Management
- Enterprise Information Assurance
- Environmental and Energy Systems Management
- Greenhouse Gas Management
- Homeland Security, Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Systems Engineering
Students who wish to pursue course work beyond the master's degree with emphasis on applied subject material rather than on basic research may complete an Engineer or Applied Scientist degree.
The Department of Engineering Management and Systems Engineering offers some of its graduate programs at off-campus locations.