Dr. Morgan Dwyer’s work focuses on issues at the intersection of technology, policy, and national security, including defense acquisition, organizational reform, space, and cyber.
- Ph.D., Engineering Systems: Technology, Management, and Policy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2014.
- M.S., Aeronautics and Astronautics, Stanford University, 2011.
- B.S., Astronomy and Physics, Yale University, 2008
- Systems engineering and space systems
- Technology policy and acquisition
- National security and defense